“Avium have completed landscaping work for a number of our clients, they have always been transparent and competitive when providing quotations. Work has always been completed on time, in budget and to a good standard.”
Chris Brooks MRICS Associate Partner Whitmarsh Lockhart
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
Due to the recent events of the COVID-19 virus within the UK and worldwide, we have implemented the following operating precautions within our daily activities at Avium to reduce the risk of catching and spreading the virus.
Precautionary instructions issued to AVIUM staff:
- Only one person to travel in vehicles at all times
- Communications to be done using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Ensure that you stay at least 2 metres away when you are with others
- Wash your hands more often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer, when you get home or into work, when you blow your nose, sneeze or cough, eat or handle food
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid entering buildings to sign in or use facilities at all times
Please note all employees over 65 and Admin staff are working from home.
We have ensured all necessary fresh water, sanitizer, disposable gloves and masks are available in all vehicles.